Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Life.

I've been spending the past week in Alaska with my cute little niece and I have been
having a blast! I love all of the TINY pink clothes and all the cute hairbows. Sometimes
I feel like I'm dressing up a babydoll, I just wish I could still get away with wearing
ruffles on my butt and jean overall dresses cause they're just so cute and fun! Ailey
is the cutest baby in the world-- no if's, and's, or but's about it. I might just be a little
bit biased but most people would agree when I say that she's definitely a keeper :)
But I have come to the conclusion that babies have THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE.....

Reasons Why Babies Have Such A Beautiful Life:
Babies do not have to make their own food.
Babies do not have to pick out their own outfits.
Babies can sleep all day and people think it's just cute.
Babies can stay in their jammies all day... with no judgment from anyone.
Babies can make the slightest cry & servants run to their side to help.
Babies do not have to put forth effort into anything & yet everyone adores them.

Who wouldn't want this life?....

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love hearing about your adorable little niece!!

    ReplyDelete